Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year Resolutions

It's time to start making and working on those Resolutions! I of course, have just a few of my own!!

1. Draw more near to Christ.

2. Be a better wife than I was in 2009 to Bradley!
3. Go to London to see Castles!
4. See/visit my family more often!
5. Sing at places (Pursuing my dream)
6. Eat healthy and get toned.
7. Find a church and get more involved in that church. (We haven't found one yet in Forney)
8. Live each day to it's fullest
9. Join a dance studio
10. Finish my wedding scrapbook (and any others I have)
11. See real snow!
12. Get half way through my degree. (wishful thinking)
13. Have a more servant heart. Helping others
I should PROBABLY stop with the Resolutions.  Oh how I could go on for all eternity with all the things I want to do this year! I hope I reach each goal and then some!
Happy New Year! Make the most of each moment!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i saw your resolution about finding a church in forney! y'all should check out Community Life because it's in forney and i have a lot of friends who go there and love it! maybe y'all have already visited there and it wasn't for you, but if not, you might really like it!

http://www.clifec.com/

~lauren

January 9, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home