Sunday, January 31, 2010

Letter to my husband

I was organizing Bradley and my shoes boxes, that are full with love notes, card, ext. From the last 7 years. I stumbled across a letter that said "to my dearest husband". The letter was writen before Bradley and I started dating, before I really even knew him. It was dated Dec. 9th, 2002. In the letter I talked about how I can't wait to be with him, my furure husband. How much I'm going to love him and can't wait to know him. I remembered praying 3 months before I met Bradley, that I would lose my life for Christ and focus on him. Allowing God to bring a man into my life that was my husband. That I didn't want to date or be with any other guy, than my husband. God answered those prayers and brought Brad into my life. We started dating Dec. 25th, 2002. I forgot all about this love note I had written to my "future husband". and put it away in a box, that I found a few nights ago. I read it, then came up to Bradley and said "here, I think this is yours". Bradley got teary eyed. The part I did not expect is the part where I just cried in his arms, thinking of how GOOD God is and how much I LOVE my husband! How this letter was written to him, my husband and he now read it. It's simply wonderful the blessings God brings! Bradley is such a blessing from the LORD! And  I thank GOD that we are together!  I love you, my dearest husband!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home