Saturday, February 6, 2010

So in love with my husband!


I grow more and more inlove with my husband! Everyday, every minute that we are together! Even the time that we HAVE to be apart from each other! It's so unbelievable that we've been together for 7 years now, married for almost two years! And every moment I fall more in love with him! He's such an amazing person, amazing husband. He always becomes more wonderful! He's so easy to love, so full of life! I love his energy, his spirit, his desire to be with me and have fun with me! It's so special that we both want to be with each other all the time. We're always so excited to be with one another. We love all the same things and enjoy doing them together. I love the way we greet each other when we come home from a days work, like we've been gone for weeks. When really it's only been a few hours! The hug and kiss to say I love and missed you. He is the person I want all the time, for the rest of my life. I'm excited about life with him. to discover new things together. To fall even more in love. He's everything I wanted, everything I need. He's everything to me. I love him endlessly. Unconditionally!
I'm in love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home