Monday, February 15, 2010

Will you be my Valentine? Forever.

My husband is so wonderful!!
We got to sleep in on Valentines days! Then we relaxed and enjoyed each others company watching romantic movies on tv! After our movies, we made home made pizza together!! While the pizza was baking. Bradley took me in his arms and danced with me. We practiced Country Swing dancing! Which was very fun! We can't wait to go out dancing and to do our newly learned moves on the dance floor! After lunch, Bradley fell aleep in my arms on the couch. while I watched Casanova. Then it was dinner time!
Bradley had plans to have a "dinner for two" at home! So romantic! He had set up the table with my flowers he bought me, two red long candles, and a card. We cooked Creamy Linguini with Shrimp. SOOO tasty!!!! My card, could have made me cry. If I wasn't so happy! The card looked like our wedding invitations and the words were so dear to my heart. After dinner we made Strawberry Cake and ate our chocolate covered strawberries we made. Afterwards it was time to cuddle on the couch again and watch "ghosts of girlfriends past". Cute movie.
To some up our Valentines day....IT WAS PERFECT! He was perfect. I have an amazing husband! I am very lucky to have him!! Thank you for such a great Valentines day Bradley! And for being a wondeful, loving husband!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home